Pug Vader Revisited
She explains that it's from an old Hemingway bet. Leave it to Papa.
From her blog:
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My six-word autobiography:
I was wicked, but got better.